Peyton said...

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Great aspirations for the future

I was waking Peyton for school this morning and she sleepily asked me how much longer she needs to go to school. Its only been a few days too. I explain to her that she needs to go for 13 more years and say I am hoping 19 more years to finish her masters. We have talked about what everyone wants to be when they grown up in the past too.
She looks at me all serious and says "I don't want to go to school anymore. I don't want to grow up and get a job. I want to marry Conrad and he can get a job and I can stay home and watch tv". I thought it was hilarious and couldn't help but laugh. (Conrad is a little boy from her preschool class last year at the YMCA)
Needless to say she got up and went to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home